Simple,Easy pasta and shrimp by Pam.. Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta – An easy peasy pasta dish that's simple, flavorful and incredibly hearty. An easy peasy pasta dish that's simple, flavorful and incredibly hearty. With the cold weather upon us, it's all about staying in with your sweatpants.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add pasta and cook until al dente. This pasta is truly heaven sent. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. You can cook Simple,Easy pasta and shrimp by Pam. using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple,Easy pasta and shrimp by Pam.
- You need 200 grams of pasta cooked as package direction.
- It’s 15 of pcs shrimp devined.
- You need 2 clove of garlic crushed.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of stock(shrimp stock).
- Prepare 5 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 of juice from half of lemon(big).
- It’s 1 dash of salt nd black pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 of chopped chives for garnish.
This is one of the best shrimp pasta recipes, it's easy, tasty and dairy free for family dinner! It's a healthy seafood and lends the most amazing flavors to a simple pasta dish. Easy Shrimp Pasta Salad is the perfect dish to make for parties, potlucks or weeknight meals. Pasta salads are always great for feeding a crowd and this shrimp pasta is always a favorite.
Simple,Easy pasta and shrimp by Pam. instructions
- pan on medium fire heat olive oil imeddiately add garlic (dont burn it)add the stock after 30 second add the shrimp untill cooked about 4 mins or so seasoned with salt and pepper add the butter lemon juice and parsley.
- toss in your pasta.serve hot enjoy!!!!.
While the pasta is cooking, whisk together the simple lemon garlic dressing. When the pasta is done cooking. What could be better than this buttery, garlicky, seafood pasta dish? Quick, simple and impressive, what more Shrimp Scampi is one of my all-time favorite dishes. I love how you can make a restaurant-quality meal in minutes.