Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. I always keep raw shrimp in the freezer to make my Quick and Easy Shrimp Salad. It's so easy to defrost and use.
Stir well and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over a bit more olive oil and serve immediately. Cook linguine according to package directions. You can have Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- You need 1 lb of peeled uncooked shrimp (fresh or frozen).
- It’s 1 cup of Mccormicks shrimp scampi sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 box of pasta.
- It’s of parmesan cheese.
Meanwhile, in a small nonstick skillet, cook garlic in butter and oil until golden. Stir in the lemon juice, Italian seasoning and shrimp; heat through. Shrimp Scampi Pasta is SO easy, but it is also always a show-stopper. When the fish or seafood gets whipped out it definitely changes things up a bit.
Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta step by step
- Cook desired type of pasta per package directions.
- Pour sauce in hot skillet on medium heat and add shrimp. Cook shrimp for 4 minutes flipping halfway through. Add pasta to skillet and toss ensuring sauce and shrimp are evenly distributed.
- Plate and add parmesan to taste.
It's deliciously saucy, perfectly rich and buttery and amazingly flavorful! Right before serving, stir in the heavy cream and top with grated cheese and fresh parsley for a rich. Our shrimp scampi recipe uses a few kitchen tricks to ensure that the shrimp is juicy and tender with enough sauce to flavor the angel hair pasta. I have a new status in their eyes of a great cook, thanks to this great recipe—loved it!" – Jeanie. Shrimp Scampi with Pasta "Easy and quick to make.