Salmon and Tofu Burgers With Cheese.
You can cook Salmon and Tofu Burgers With Cheese using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon and Tofu Burgers With Cheese
- Prepare 2 of pieces Lightly-salted salmon.
- You need 1 block of Firm tofu.
- You need 1/4 of Japanese leek.
- You need 4 tbsp of ＊ Panko.
- You need 1 dash of ＊ Nutmeg.
- You need 1 dash of ＊Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of pieces – 33 grams Foil-wrapped cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Salmon and Tofu Burgers With Cheese instructions
- Cook the fish on a grill, take the skin and bones off and flake the fish. Drain the water from the tofu. Finely chop the leek.
- Put the ingredients from Step 1 and the ingredients marked ＊ into a bowl, and mix until smooth. (Use a large spoon and mix while crushing the tofu.).
- Divide the mixture into 4 portions. Put 1/2 a piece of cheese in the middle of each and form into patties.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and pan-fry the patties until browned on both sides.
- When served hot from the pan, the cheese oozes out.