Meatballs with Tomato with Apple Sauce – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Meatballs with Tomato with Apple Sauce using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatballs with Tomato with Apple Sauce
- It’s of Meatballs———-.
- Prepare 1-2/3 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs fine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Sauce———–.
- Prepare 1 quart of tomato with apple sauce see my recipe.
- You need of Toppings————.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need of Oil———-.
- Prepare As needed of oil to fry the meatballs.
Meatballs with Tomato with Apple Sauce Instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Beat the two eggs.
- Heat the oil. Mix all the ingredients except the panko breadcrumbs.
- Form the meatballs. Roll in the panko breadcrumbs.
- Fry in the oil turning often
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils.
- Add to a baking pan.
- Cover with the tomato with apple sauce.
- Add the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
- I hope you enjoy!