Chilled Pasta with Edamame Cream (Double Cream Free).
You can have Chilled Pasta with Edamame Cream (Double Cream Free) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilled Pasta with Edamame Cream (Double Cream Free)
- It’s 200 grams of + 1 bunch for garnish Frozen edamame.
- You need 1/3 block of Silken tofu.
- It’s 100 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Powdered cheese or cream cheese (none, if you are vegan).
- You need 1 dash of Grated garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
- It’s 2 of portions ore more Spaghetti.
Chilled Pasta with Edamame Cream (Double Cream Free) step by step
- [For the pasta sauce] Pod the edamame beans and blitz with all the other ingredients (except for the pasta) in a mixer to make a smooth cream sauce.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl. If the sauce is too stiff, dilute with soy milk. (The texture should be like thick double cream). Chill in the fridge.
- [Cook the pasta] Bring the water to the boil and add 1 tablespoon or more salt. When you taste the water, it should be salty.
- Cook the pasta following the instructions on the package. Drain in a colander and rinse with running water. After cooling, transfer the pasta into a bowl of ice water and chill well.
- Drain the pasta well. Pat dry with kitchen paper for best results! (Otherwise your pasta will be watery.).
- MIx the pasta with the chilled sauce. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the reserved edamame beans. Drizzle with olive oil (not listed in the ingredients) and serve!.
- I put prosciutto on top. Sliced almond or dried shrimps are also nice for topping.