Orange Salmon with Broccolini. A quick Asian orange sauce gives this healthy salmon dinner recipe bright flavor. Reviews for: Photos of Orange-Sesame Salmon with Quinoa & Broccolini. This post may contain affiliate links.
The Best Salmon Broccoli Potatoes Recipes on Yummly Divide the broccolini among four dinner plates and top with the salmon fillets. While salmon and chicken are cooking: Rinse broccoli in colander. You can have Orange Salmon with Broccolini using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange Salmon with Broccolini
- It’s 1 of large orange.
- It’s 1 T of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 8 stalks of broccolini.
- You need 1 c of sliced onion.
- Prepare 2 (4 oz) of skinless salmon fillets.
- It’s 2 dashes of paprika.
Place in a microwave-safe pot or casserole with lid. Flakey salmon, tender broccoli, Asian inspired marinade with savory soy sauce, rich hoisin, and fresh orange juice. . . This might just be the easiest, healthiest, sheet pan dinner yet! – Jennifer. Place orange juice in a small saucepan over medium low heat.
Orange Salmon with Broccolini instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
- Cut orange in half. Cut 2 thin slices from each cut half of orange, yielding 4 slices. Squeeze 1/4 c of juice from orange halves in microwaveable bowl.
- Add butter to bowl and melt in microwave, about 30 seconds. Mix in garlic and 1/8 tsp salt.
- Distribute broccolini and onions in middle of foil. Lay salmon over veggies and sprinkle with remaining salt. Drizzle on juice. Top with orange slices. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover with another piece of foil, folding edges to seal packet. Bake 20 min. or until salmon Is cooked through and veggies are tender.
Pour any remaining mixture from both bowls over salmon and broccoli. Salmon and broccoli seasoned with lemon, dill, and garlic makes an easy skillet dinner. Super simple and super delicious baked salmon recipe. Put the salmon in a large roasting tin, leaving space between each fillet. Looking for something different to do with broccoli, then this easy side dish is for you.