Black bean burgers. Grill or bake the black bean burgers and enjoy on a bun, plain, or on a salad. They're big, thick, and Or at least the best black bean burgers I've ever had. The goal was to have a delicious homemade.
The BEST BLACK BEAN BURGER with CHIPOTLE MAYO are packed with flavor, hold together, and grill to perfection. I say these Vegan Black Bean Burgers are one of my favourites because these White Bean Artichoke Burgers are just as good and get made by me just as often, especially for grilling in the summer How To Make Black Bean Burgers. These cook best if frozen so plan to make them ahead and cook as needed. You can have Black bean burgers using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black bean burgers
- Prepare 2 can (15 oz) of black beans.
- You need 1 of each red onion (chopped).
- You need 1 of each red bell pepper (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of each Jalapeño (seeded and chopped).
- Prepare 2 of each Chipotle chilies in adobo sauce (chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of Frozen corn.
- It’s 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Chipotle powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cummin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
You can even double the batch to keep them on hand whenever you need them. Black bean burgers with bold southwest flavors, wholesome beans, and made with ease in a food processor or blender. Add extra flavor to each vegetarian patty using your favorite toppings and. Black Bean Burgers – vegan or vegetarian?
Black bean burgers instructions
- Drain and rinse beans. Mash beans in large bowl.
- Saute onion, green pepper, corn, and Jalapeño in vegetable oil approx five minutes.
- Add sauted vegetables, salsa, bread crumbs, Chipotle powder, garlic powder, cummin, black pepper, and salt to mashed beans. Mix well. Adjust mixture to desired consistency by add more flour or salsa.
- Cut parchment paper into 12 squares approx 6"x 6".
- Scoop mashed beans mixture by 1/3 cupfulls into individual pieces of parchment paper. Mash with fingers forming into patties.
- Transfer patties into a preheated skillet with vegetable oil and fry about six minutes on each side over medium high heat.
- Eat and enjoy!.
- Let remaining patties cool completely and transfer to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze patties. Then transfer to freezer bags and enjoy later in lunches etc.
During the several (many) tests of this recipe, one of the iterations came about when I'd run out of eggs. I hadn't noticed until I had a full mixing bowl and a. This Black Bean Burger recipe is equally delicious for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike! The nice bonus about these bean burgers is that they hold up really nicely. Made with black beans, oats, onion, and carrots, and spiced up with cumin, coriander, and cayenne, this burger is so good you'll.