Baked Salmon with Herbs. A foolproof oven-baked salmon dish that is easy to make and big on flavor. Goin uses slightly different herbs, and ends up creating an amazing salmon salad with beets, potatoes, eggs, dandelion greens, and a mustard sauce. Herb Baked Salmon is the perfect dish to serve any day of the week.
Salmon is one of my favorite fish, and nothing is quicker and easier than roasting a side of salmon in the oven. I slice some lemons and add a few sprigs of herbs such as parsley or chives, then lay the salmon on top, skin side down. How Can I Tell If The Salmon Is Fully Cooked? You can cook Baked Salmon with Herbs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon with Herbs
- Prepare 1 1/2 kg of salmon fillet, arround 8 fillets.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of bread crumbs, soft, (around 5 slices).
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, grated.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of parsley, dried.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of thyme, dried.
- You need 1 teaspoon of rosemary, crushed.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Baked salmon should be moist, flaky and have a bit of pink in the middle. The best way to check if your salmon is cooked perfectly is by checking the internal temperature with an instant-read thermometer. I would make this recipe again. I cooked it in a grill pan on the BBQ instead of in the oven, too warm out to want to use the indoor appliance.
Baked Salmon with Herbs step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cover the bottom of a baking pan with aluminum foil and brush it with oil.
- Put the salmon fillets on the aluminum foil in the baking pan, and coat it with oil.
- Mix the bread crumbs, garlic, cheese, parsley, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add in the melted butter and mix until well combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the salmon filets. Make sure all salmon filets are well covered.
- Bake in the oven for about 35 to 40 minutes, until the fish is done and can be easily flaked with a fork.
Did some seasoned potatoes with it, got good reviews from the family all around. This easy Baked Salmon recipe is flavored with a simple garlic herb sauce. Combine remaining ingredients; spread over fillets. How to Bake Lemon Garlic Salmon In Foil. In a small bowl or jar, mix together the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and spices.