Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon. In the mood for more salmon? Try these recipes for Sesame Glazed Salmon and Asparagus, Garlic Dijon Shrimp and Salmon Foil Pack, Baked Lemon Parmesan Salmon and Asparagus, and Baked Thai Pineapple Salmon. Season salmon all over with salt and pepper, then add to the skillet skin-side up.
In a small bowl, combine lime juice, garlic, honey, cilantro, olive oil, and cumin. Season salmon filet with salt and pepper to taste and place on a large piece of greased tin foil. Serve the salmon with rice or greens on the side! You can have Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon
- You need 1 lb of Salmon filet (skin on).
- You need 3 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of dried cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of small lime thinly sliced.
Place the salmon on a plate. Add the chili powder, paprika, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. This Cilantro Lime Salmon is a super fresh, lean, low calorie dinner perfect for any night of the week. We're talking bright lime, super fresh cilantro, a sweet buttery honey sauce, with a flavorful rub.
Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place salmon skin side down in a baking dish. Sprinkle with the garlic salt liberally. Sprinkle the dried cilantro then add the pats of butter evenly across the filet. Then distribute the lime slices.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the thick part of the salmon feels firm. Remove and cover and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
All served atop some super juicy, mild salmon, this dish will have you in a tropical state of mind soon enough! This easy baked salmon is a regular on the dinner rotation, and it's made a beautifully burnished entree next to things like grilled vegetables and Greek lemon rice and more (lots of ideas below). Be sure to grab my tips for how to bake salmon perfectly (no one likes. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Heat grill and place salmon on grill flesh side down.