Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT). Khao Pad Sapparot (Khao Pad Sapparod) is a Thai fried rice dish with pineapple. The sweetness of the pineapple complements the shrimp and curry flavors well. This particular recipe combines shrimp, carrots, onions, and pineapple.
This is not average Chinese fried rice , staying true to it's name – this is super tasty Thai fried rice and it's BOMB! This fancy fried rice – Khao Pad Sapparot (Thai Pineapple Fried Rice) combines the flavors of pineapples, raisins and cashew nuts with a hint of curry that work together to produce an exquisite array of tastes in your mouth. If you wish to impress your family and friends, this is the rice to make! You can have Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT)
- Prepare 450 gr of white rice.
- Prepare 100 gr of pineapple, cut to taste.
- You need 150 gr of meat (beef, chicken, shrimp etc.), cut to taste.
- Prepare 1 of egg, made scrambled.
- Prepare 30 gr of cashew nuts, roasted/oven.
- Prepare 20 gr of raisins.
- It’s 50 gr of carrots, cut into small squares.
- It’s 50 gr of string bean, cut to taste.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 30 gr of onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 of leeks, cut into 1 cm pieces.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger, grated/chopped finely.
- Prepare 50 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar and salt.
- You need of Vegetable oil / olive oil for frying.
- Prepare of COMPLEMENTARY INGRED.:.
- Prepare 1 of red chili, sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fried shallots.
- You need 2 stalks of celery.
This dish can be made vegetarian but it's common to add shrimp or chicken to the dish. The pineapple fried rice I used to in Thailand is the whole pineapple bowl standing up and the top leaves part is the lid cover for the whole fried rice so it a mysterious to "open" the lid and saw that the inside wasn't the pineapple flesh but the fried rice. Khao Pad Sapparod (thai Pineapple Rice) Recipe by Chef Christine. This is a thai dish with a lot of the flavor coming from the pineapple and coconut.
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) step by step
- Heat a little oil and saute garlic, onion and ginger until fragrant. Add all meat, carrots, pineapple, and string bean. Cook until the vegetables soften.
- Add white rice, curry powder and scrambled eggs then mix well. Add thick coconut milk, stir again.
- Then add cashews, raisins and chives. Stir well.
- Enter sweet soy sauce, fish sauce, tomato sauce, pepper powder and salt. Adjust taste.
- Serve with a sprinkling of fried shallot, red pepper and celery.
I prefer to use thai jasmine rice but you can use regular white rice too. I used a can of pineapples instead of a fresh one since that was what I had on hand. Be sure to make just what you need, I. In this Thai fried rice recipe with shrimp, you'll learn how to make a delicious plate of fried rice just like you'd find it in Thailand. Authentic Thai fried rice recipe Thai fried rice (khao pad ข้าวผัด) Really quickly before we begin with this fried rice recipe, let's go over a few details.