Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish. Marinate salmon fillets in a homemade mixture of honey, soy sauce, and olive oil, cook in a grill pan or skillet, and serve with a homemade fruit relish for an easy salmon entree with a tropical twist. While fish cooks, prepare the relish. Combine mango and the remaining ingredients.
This salmon recipe grilled in the Cajun tradition gives this succulent fish a bit of heat and a great flavor. This recipe makes a mouthwatering main course Place salmon fillets on a large plate or in a baking dish. Rub with Cajun seasoning, turn, and season the other side. You can cook Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish
- It’s 7 oz of Salmon skin off.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Mangos.
- You need 1 each of Medium red and green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh jalapeno.
- It’s 10 of Mint leaves.
This quick and easy grilled salmon is kissed with lime and chili pepper, then topped with a cool, refreshing, colorful, and utterly delicious cucumber mango salsa. Cucumber Mango Salsa might sound strange but it's a light, refreshing Grilled Whole Salmon with Preserved Lemon Relish. Our go-to Grilled Salmon recipe with Garlic Lime Butter. Learn how to easilly grill flaky and juicy salmon and keep it from sticking to the grates.
Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Oil both sides of salmon.
- Light salt and pepper both sides.
- Cajun seasoning on presentation side of salmon.
- Grill mark or pan sear salmon, both sides, bout minute and a half to three mins.
- Finish in oven till salmon is firm, about medium.
- Ahead of time, peel and fine dice mangos, fine dice peppers and mince mint leaves put all in a bowl.
- Add a splash of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate till service.
- Take out salmon top with a heap of relish, enjoy.
Go-To Grilled Salmon recipe – easy, flaky and so juicy! Hi Natasha, I made your chicken mango avocado salad and I loved it, so did my husband. Broiled salmon steaks are topped with a delicious mango and tomato salsa. It tasted wonderful over my grilled salmon. I have already made it twice it is so fast to make.