Chipotle-Pineapple Baked Salmon.
You can have Chipotle-Pineapple Baked Salmon using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chipotle-Pineapple Baked Salmon
- Prepare 4 of salmon filets.
- It’s 1 cup of crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 1 cup of chipotle salsa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted, ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted, ground coriander.
- It’s 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Chipotle-Pineapple Baked Salmon step by step
- Marinate salmon in salsa for 4-48 hours.
- Put salmon on a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Pour marinade over filets. Season. Top with crushed pineapple. Bake at 400°for approximately 15 minutes or until thermometer reaches 145°.
- Variations; Cilantro, mustard, lime juice or zest, shallots, adobo, other salsas, tequila, agave, jalapeno, habanero,.