Simple Salmon Spaghetti.
You can have Simple Salmon Spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Salmon Spaghetti
- It’s 100 g of Smoked Salmon cut into strips,.
- It’s 100 g of dry spaghetti,.
- It’s 30 g of light cream cheese,.
- Prepare Half of a small fresh lemon (optional),.
- It’s of Dried dill to taste,.
- It’s of Cracked black pepper to season.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt for cooking water,.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic granules or 1 small fresh clove crushed.
- Prepare A few of rocket leaves as garnish (optional).
Simple Salmon Spaghetti instructions
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and add the salt. Place in the spaghetti and cook according to packet instructions (usually 9-10 mins).
- Drain the spaghetti and season with some black pepper.
- Return the drained pasta to the empty saucepan and stir through the garlic, cream cheese and dill. Add the dill a little at a time as it's a pungent flavoured herb, (I use around 1/2 a tsp), but everyone's taste is different so recommend to add a pinch stir it through and try before adding more.
- Next add the salmon and gently combine with the spaghetti. Serve up and for extra flourish garnish with a few rocket leaves and a squeeze of lemon.