Baked Salmon with Herbs. Coat the salmon with the herbs: Pat the herbs on top of the salmon, forming a thick layer. Herb Baked Salmon is the perfect dish to serve any day of the week. This salmon is easy enough for a family dinner and beautiful enough to serve to guests!
This is easy enough for weeknight cooking, but also elegant. Keywords: baked salmon, lemon herb salmon. Tag @sallysbakeblog on Instagram and hashtag it #sallysbakingaddiction. You can have Baked Salmon with Herbs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon with Herbs
- You need 1 1/2 kg of salmon fillet, arround 8 fillets.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of bread crumbs, soft, (around 5 slices).
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, grated.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of parsley, dried.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of thyme, dried.
- You need 1 teaspoon of rosemary, crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Salmon with herbs is the easiest, most delicious dinner option ever. We do it at least once a week, and my kids actually eat it. A foolproof oven-baked salmon dish that is easy to make and big on flavor. The salmon is marinated with dill, olive oil, lemon juice, honey, and garlic and baked in the oven.
Baked Salmon with Herbs instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cover the bottom of a baking pan with aluminum foil and brush it with oil.
- Put the salmon fillets on the aluminum foil in the baking pan, and coat it with oil.
- Mix the bread crumbs, garlic, cheese, parsley, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add in the melted butter and mix until well combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the salmon filets. Make sure all salmon filets are well covered.
- Bake in the oven for about 35 to 40 minutes, until the fish is done and can be easily flaked with a fork.
If you don't like dill, you could try other fresh herbs, or even a mixture of dill, parsley, and spring onion." Save to favorites. Learn how to cook salmon with the BEST baked salmon recipe! It's the perfect simple and healthy dinner recipe. Baked salmon makes a weeknight meal that is easy enough for the busiest of nights while being elegant enough for entertaining. This oven baked salmon with a Parmesan herb crust is out of this world delicious!