Asian Sesame Salmon. Full of Asian flavours with ingredients you have in your kitchen, and so easy to pull together! If you love Honey Sesame Chicken, you will LOVE this salmon twist! The best part about this Honey Sesame.
This Asian salmon recipe is a low-cal, low-sodium dish great for weeknights! main dishes. Serve flaky, fork-tender salmon any night of the week with a little help from McCormick® Chinese-Style Flavor Makers. Wild salmon is marinated and baked in an Asian-inspired soy and sesame sauce, served with hot cooked rice. You can cook Asian Sesame Salmon using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Sesame Salmon
- It’s 2 tsp of Toasted sesame seed.
- You need 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Minced onion.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red pepper flakes (optional).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Honey.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Green onion (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 lb of Salmon fillets.
This Salmon recipe is a flavorful twist on traditional baked salmon recipes that will impress everyone at your dinner table. The Best Asian Sauce Salmon Recipes on Yummly Asian Salmon In Foil, Asian Salmon, Asian Asian SalmonKitchen Dreaming. honey, Sriracha sauce, salmon fillet, sesame seeds, ginger, salt. Sesame Salmon – juicy salmon marinated with soy sauce, Thai sweet chili sauce, honey, vinegar and coated with sesame.
Asian Sesame Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In small bowl combine honey, green onions, soy sauce and spices, except red pepper flakes, until well blended. Stir in red pepper to taste, if desired.
- Place salmon in 13×9 in baking dish.
- Spoon honey mixture evenly over salmon.
- Bake salmon in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with honey mixture.
When it comes to eating a premium, healthy and. This Honey Sesame Salmon is easy to prepare and packed with flavor! Sesame salmon served with a cold rice noodle salad. Crunchy cabbage and carrots tossed in a delicious honey-lime dressing. A light, healthy meal loaded with lean fish protein and exotic Asian.