Salmon, Sweet Potato and Feta Quiche. Layer sweet potatoes in slightly overlapping concentric circles on bottom and upsides of plate, cutting slices in half to fit (rounded side up) around the sides. Arrange spinach mixture in crust; pour egg mixture over spinach. Place sweet potato, in a single layer, on tray.
Whisk eggs, milk and salt and pepper in a jug. Heat the lentils according to the pack instructions, and then scatter over a serving platter. Top with the roasted vegetables, crumbled feta and rocket then drizzle with the balsamic vinegar or pomegranate molasses and the rest of the. You can cook Salmon, Sweet Potato and Feta Quiche using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon, Sweet Potato and Feta Quiche
- Prepare 1 of 250g Can of Salmon.
- Prepare 2 of frozen short crust pastry sheets.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 2 cup of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Low Fat Feta.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 large of Sweet potato.
Sweet potatoes don't have to be just for the holidays. This elegant dish has them topped with seasoned feta cheese and a balsamic drizzle. Place the slices of sweet potatoes into a microwave safe dish, and add just enough water to cover. This hearty salmon and potato quiche is perfectly portable for picnics and lunchboxes.
Salmon, Sweet Potato and Feta Quiche step by step
- Peel and cut the sweet potato into 2 cm squares, coat with olive oil. Cook in an oven preheated to 200ºC for 15 mins (until they are soft in the middle not crispy) If you're in a hurry you can cook them in the microwave.
- Grease a quiche tray with butter, line it with the frozen pastry. Put some baking paper over the top add some uncooked rice or baking stones on top. So you can blind bake the patry. Put into an oven preheated to 200ºC. Bake for 15 mins.
- When they are both almost done add 2 crushed garlic cloves to the baby spinach in a lightly oiled frying pan until the spinach is wilted.
- Take the pastry and sweet potato out the oven. Then turn the oven down to 150ºC.
- Take the rice/baking stones out of the pastry. Open and drain the can on Salmon and crumble the Feta into pieces a similar size to your sweet potato. Spread pieces of salmon , feta and sweet potato into the pastry evenly. Add the spinach aswell.
- Whisk the 3 eggs and add the 1/2 cup of milk, then pour the mix over the quiche making sure it's evenly spread out.
- Put it back into the oven at 150ºC for 20 minutes until the egg mix is cooked.
- Take it out the oven, slice it up and enjoy your DliciousFood.
For the filling, arrange the smoked salmon, lardons and new potatoes evenly in the bottom of the pastry case. In a bowl, beat together the eggs, dill, crème fraîche and nutmeg until well combined. Sweet potatoes are very nutritious, all year vegetables. They are a great source of protein, also rich in vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber. The combination of oven roasted sweet potatoes, salty feta and crunchy toasted pumpkin seeds created a light, perfect for summer elegant dish.