Shrimp Alfredo. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. We especially love this version because the shrimp adds lots of extra flavor and some lean.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Meanwhile, arrange the shrimp in a single layer on a large pie pan or paper plate, and pat them with a paper towel until. Shrimp Alfredo is a practical weeknight meal masquerading as fancy restaurant fare. You can have Shrimp Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo
- You need 1/2 lb of Fettucine Noodles.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 pints of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of 3 Cheese Blend of Asiago, Parmesan, Romano.
- You need 12 oz of Bag of pre cooked deveined shelled Shrimp.
- You need 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of or to taste Black Pepper.
Instead of buying a jar of Alfredo sauce, make it from scratch with this simple recipe. Shrimp Alfredo is a quick and easy dinner, but it sure tastes like you spent a lot of time in the kitchen! Because I'm really thinking about becoming one. Shrimp Alfredo Recipe – surprisingly easy and comforting spaghetti dinner in a creamy, garlicky, rich homemade alfredo sauce tossed with Cajun-seasoned juicy shrimp.
Shrimp Alfredo instructions
- Take tails off shrimp.
- Bring water to boil. once water is boiling add noodles.
- while bringing water to boil, melt butter in sauce pan on low heat.
- Once butter is melted add heavy cream and cheese blend. stir constantly until smooth.
- Stir in Shrimp.
- Add Nutmeg, Parsley and Pepper.
- Bring slow to simmer stirring frequently so bottom of pan doesnt burn.
- once noodles are done to your liking and sauce is hot and bubbly serve and enjoy.
Add the shrimp, salt, and pepper and cook until the shrimp is pink and opaque. We talk about why this easy shrimp alfredo is so special to us. Hint: Trevor made this for me on our first. This shrimp fettuccine alfredo recipe, which calls for quick-cooking refrigerated pasta, is a great go-to dish for hectic weekights. Serve with a side of roasted asparagus.