High Protein Pound Shredding Vegetarian Mexican Skillet.
You can cook High Protein Pound Shredding Vegetarian Mexican Skillet using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of High Protein Pound Shredding Vegetarian Mexican Skillet
- It’s 3 cup of Zucchini.
- It’s 2 cup of Green pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Sweet onion cut into lengthwise slices.
- It’s 1 can of Black beans (drained and washed).
- You need 1 can of Diced tomatoes (15 oz. garlic, undrained).
- It’s 1 tbsp of McCormick Mexican spice.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 of Taco blend shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Brown or white rice.
High Protein Pound Shredding Vegetarian Mexican Skillet step by step
- Cut up onion, pepper, and zucchini. Sauté garlic and onion in 1 tbsp of Olive oil over medium heat (until onion begin softening).
- Add 1 more tbsp of Olive oil, peppers, and zucchini and stir ingredients. Flavor vegetables with some of the Mexican spice.
- Let veggies cook for five minutes over medium heat. Add diced tomatoes, water, and black beans. Add the remaining Mexican seasoning if desired. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Stir ingredients and reduce heat to simmer.
- Mix all ingredients with desired amount of rice and shredded taco blend cheese (Cheddar and Monterey Jack). Garnish plate with avocado slices.