Shrimp Tacos. These shrimp tacos have quickly become a fan favorite. The combination of avocado slaw, marinated shrimp, and garlic-lime mayo makes for a seriously delicious taco. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here.
Grilled Shrimp Tacos With Creamy Cilantro Sauce. Easy Shrimp Tacos are the perfect simple dinner for busy weeknights! Plump, juicy shrimp are cooked in a flavorful spice blend then wrapped in warm flour tortillas and piled high with your favorite toppings. You can cook Shrimp Tacos using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Tacos
- It’s of Tacos.
- You need 1 of corriander.
- You need 6 of hard shell tacos.
- You need 1 can of black pinto beans in chili sauce.
- You need 1 can of corn (small can).
- You need 1 of mozzarella.
- You need 250 grams of king prawn shrimp defrosted.
- You need 1 of tabasco.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of red chili pepper.
- Prepare of Guacamole.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- You need 1/2 of lime.
- You need 1 of red chili.
- You need 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Shrimp tacos always remind me of being on a beach and eating a light and easy meal to relax. Oh my goodness, these shrimp tacos came out fantastic! Spicy shrimp, creamy slaw, yummy shrimp taco sauce wrapped in warm fresh corn tortilla. These are not your average Shrimp Tacos.
Shrimp Tacos instructions
- For Guacamole: Cut up a ripe avocado and mash it up with a fork or whatever suits you best.
- Add lime juice, sour cream and a half of cut up red hot chili. (Optional: Remove the seeds of the chili to make it less spicy.).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- For Tacos: Drain black pinto beans and add in a pot. Heat up on middle heat for 20 minutes or until ready.
- Preheat pan on middle heat with a teaspoon of olive oil. Put shrimp in a bowl and add coriander, lime juice of half a lime and some sea salt. Mix through and add minced garlic. Mix through again.
- Add shrimp mixture to pan and let it simmer until shrimps are all pink and through. Stir shrimp through occasionally.
- While shrimps are in the pan preheat your oven to 180°F Celsius/350 Fahrenheit.
- Prepare tacos by adding about a table spoon of beans in each taco and put them in the oven in an oven safe dish for about 7 minutes. Add drained canned corn and tabasco to the leftover beans and the let the mixture heat up for another few minutes.
- Cut up mozzarella. Get tacos out of the oven and add shrimps and bean and corn mixture evenly on the taco. Top off with mozzarella and guacamole. Add salsa, if wanted.
Imagine lightly charred corn tortillas cradling tender shrimp with a crisp salt and pepper crust, topped with crunchy cabbage and radish slaw then finished with. Spicy pan grilled shrimp tacos loaded with a zest honey cilantro lime slaw and topped with a creamy sriracha sauce. These tacos are spicy, sweet, zesty and bursting with flavor! Shrimp Tacos Recipe – These quick and easy shrimp tacos are always a favorite. Made with delicious, tender grilled shrimp, pico de gallo in a soft taco.