Easy Jiggly Almond Tofu with Orange Sauce. Baked Crisp Tofu with a Delicious Orange Sauce. Serve over rice/grains and with blanched broccoli or veggies. Vegan Glutenfree Nutfree Recipe Soyfree option Jump to Recipe.
All you have to do is get some rice cooking, bake the tofu, make your orange. This recipe for Orange Tofu is made with pieces of extra-firm tofu pan-fried until crispy then tossed in a sweet and tangy Asian-style orange sauce. Easy orange tofu recipe with pillowy soft center and caramelized crispy edges tossed in a thick and zesty orange sauce. You can cook Easy Jiggly Almond Tofu with Orange Sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Jiggly Almond Tofu with Orange Sauce
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chinese apricot kernel flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 5 grams of ★Gelatin powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Water.
- You need 100 ml of Orange juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ●Katakuriko.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Water.
- It’s 1 dash of Cointreau (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Mint leaves.
This easy orange glazed tofu recipe is similar to any stir fry. Just throw on a pot of brown rice, chop Enjoy this easy and delicious Crispy Orange Tofu with Sticky Orange Sauce rather than calling out I haven't used almond flour in this recipe, but I certainly would give it a try. I think it should work just fine. Prepare the garlic sauce while baking the tofu.
Easy Jiggly Almond Tofu with Orange Sauce instructions
- Add the milk, heavy cream, Chinese apricot kernel flour, and sugar to a pot. Turn on the heat. When it begins to boil, remove from heat.
- Combine the ★ ingredients and mix in to Step 1 until dissolved.
- When Step 2 has cooled, pour into cups. When they have cooled to room temperature, chill in the refrigerator to set.
- Pour the orange juice into a small saucepan and heat. Combine the ● ingredients to the juice to thicken, add the Cointreau and let cool.
- Pour the sauce from Step 4 over the Step 3 cups and top with mint leaves.
Whisk the soy sauce, sugar, water, and cornstarch in a small bowl until completely dissolved. When the tofu is baked, drizzle the sauce over the tofu. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds, if using. Serve immediately as a snack or appetizer. This Vegan Orange Tofu is a healthier vegan version of Panda Express orange chicken!