Rich Chocolate Tofu Cake Simple with Pancake Mix.
You can cook Rich Chocolate Tofu Cake Simple with Pancake Mix using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rich Chocolate Tofu Cake Simple with Pancake Mix
- You need 100 grams of Pancake mix powder.
- Prepare 150 grams of Tofu (silken or firm).
- You need 50 grams of Hot chocolate powder.
- It’s 100 ml of Soy milk (or milk).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Rich Chocolate Tofu Cake Simple with Pancake Mix step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Coat the pan with oil and then line with parchment paper.
- Add the tofu to a bowl and use a whisk to break it up (no need to drain it).
- Add the cocoa, soy milk, vegetable oil, and pancake mix in that order, and mix well after each addition.
- Pour the batter into the pan and flatten the tops. Bake in the oven at 180℃ for 30 minutes, then reduce the heat to 170℃ and bake for 10 minutes. And it's complete!.
- The finished product It'll deflate a bit after taking it out of the oven, but that's not a sign of failure.
- If using cocoa powder instead of hot chocolate powder, change the amount from 50 g to 15 g, and add 30 g of sugar.