Crispy Chicken Nuggets in Coconut Cream Sauce. These Crispy Coconut Chicken Strips are a quick & easy meal! Make them as mild or as spicy as you'd like with cayenne pepper for a great sweet And while I am never one to turn away a piece of crispy chicken, I can say that switching up the usual breadcrumbs for coconut (in the case) is a. Crispy, flavorful, and simple coconut chicken using convenient pantry ingredients to make one memorable meal everyone will love!
Crispy coconut chicken is a quick, easy meal that the whole family will love. Serve with basmati rice and your favorite dipping sauce. Then dip the floured chicken in the egg wash, letting the excess drip away. You can have Crispy Chicken Nuggets in Coconut Cream Sauce using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken Nuggets in Coconut Cream Sauce
- Prepare 1 can (13.5 oz.) of coconut cream.
- You need 1 tsp. of coconut extract.
- You need 2 tsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 T. of sugar.
- Prepare of toasted sweetened shredded coconut (garnish).
- You need of _____________________.
- It’s of Homemade crisp chicken nuggets (or breaded fried shrimp).
- It’s of Blanched snow peas.
- It’s of Cooked rice.
Next, dredge the egg washed chicken in the coconut-panko mixture, pressing lightly to. Tip: Try not to over crowd the pan when frying the chicken strips. Make sure that each strip of chicken has enough space to fry and crisp up. These paleo crispy chicken nuggets are the ultimate chick-fil-a copycat, complete with a honey mustard dipping sauce.
Crispy Chicken Nuggets in Coconut Cream Sauce step by step
- Combine first 4 ingredients in heavy saucepan. Heat on medium-high, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Top cooked rice with chicken, snow peas and sauce. Sprinkle toasted coconut on top. Enjoy!.
Plus, they're even AIP compliant, and made You can easily tone it down, but I think it adds a lot! Omit the pepper if you're AIP. Mustard, coconut cream, honey, and BBQ Sauce. Crispy, panko and coconut on the outside, soft and creamy on the inside. The eggplant looses all of those mushy qualities that I hate, and becomes To make the nuggets, start by using a potato peeler to peel the eggplant.