Bourbon Salmon. Turn salmon, and pour bourbon around the fillets. Spoon glaze over the salmon, and serve. To make bourbon-glazed salmon, combine the sauce ingredients in a large Ziploc bag and shake to Add uncooked salmon fillets to the bag and place in the fridge for one and a half hours to let the.
Place salmon in a shallow baking dish. This Bourbon Marinated Salmon is so good, you will never need to order it out again! It was a favorite at our make ahead meal assembly store. You can have Bourbon Salmon using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bourbon Salmon
- It’s 4 of fresh salmon fillets.
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of bourbon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated peeled fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black ground pepper.
- It’s 1 of cooking spray.
Whenever I make bourbon salmon, I'm in a good place! Remove all skin from the salmon. Place the salmon in a glass dish side by side. Pour some of the marinade over (reserve some for basting while.
Bourbon Salmon instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add fish to bag; seal.
- Marinate in refrigerator 1 1/2 hours.
- Preheat oven 350°.
- grease baking pan ( I usually use olive oil).
- bake fish until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- I usually serve over Jasmine Rice with a side of asparagus.
- Enjoy ❤.
This Bourbon Salmon with Pecans is topped with pecans and a maple bourbon sauce, and then This tasty pecan and bourbon salmon is coated in the nutty topping, and then baked to juicy, flaky. Mix pineapple, soy sauce, brown sugar, Bourbon, pepper, and garlic powder in bowl until disolved then stir in olive oil. When it comes to salmon, I love it two ways: grilled and broiled. When broiled, it develops a crispy, crunchy. This bourbon glazed salmon with perfectly balanced sweet and savory flavor is an easy and delicious dish for the whole family!