Spicy chorizo shrimp grits. Season to taste and set aside. Bring milk and water to a boil. Simmer on very low heat, stirring occasionally until grits are soft.
Push it to the end of the skewer and. Spoon off and discard any fat. Tuck a chorizo slice in the crook of a shrimp and thread onto a skewer, the shrimp should be attached at both ends. You can cook Spicy chorizo shrimp grits using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy chorizo shrimp grits
- You need 1 package of small shrimp.
- You need 1 of roll chorizo.
- Prepare 1 package of summer sausage.
- Prepare 1 stick of + 2 tbs butter.
- It’s of Quick cooking grits.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of Bacon bits.
Mix in cheese; season with salt and pepper. Which grits to use for a shrimp and grits casserole: For this recipe, use the type of grits you're most comfortable with. If using stone-ground I had Shrimp and Grits for the first time a couple of months ago and it instantly become my favorite dish. However, something tells me this is a ton of calories.
Spicy chorizo shrimp grits instructions
- In a pan combine water milk salt pepper stick of butter 1 package bacon bits. Bring it to a boil.
- Once boiling mix in your grits 2 cups stir till thickened then add cheese and cream cheese and mix till combined well. And set to the side.
- In a skillet add 2tbs butter. Shrimp chorizo and summer sausage cook till done.
- Put grits down first then add the meat mix on top. Waring this will be spicy.
This cauliflower grits recipe served with spicy shrimp will leave you satisfied and nourished. In the last few years, I've completely embraced the versatility of adding cauliflower Now to bring it all together! Each guest gets a generous helping of cheesy grits topped with sautéed greens and spicy shrimp. Couscous is combined with shrimp and Chorizo, along with onions, garlic and warm spices like turmeric and cumin all in one pot. This one is associated more with Moroccan cooking, and it's what we're talking about in today's spicy couscous recipe with shrimp and Chorizo.