Apple caramel trifle – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Apple caramel trifle using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple caramel trifle
- You need 1 box of of Cake Mix (spice, yellow, pound cake,).
- It’s 1 of Container of Cool Whip or 2 Small Containers.
- You need 1 large of box of Vanilla Instant Pudding.
- Prepare 1 jar of Caramel Topping Sauce.
- Prepare 2 can of of Apple Pie Filling.
Apple caramel trifle Step By Step
- You want to start by preparing the cake. If you choose to use store bought then you can get started right away, otherwise wait until your cake has cooled before starting to layer the trifle. Next, prepare your pudding and chill. I recommend using the instant pudding because it is easier and faster.Now begin your layers. I like to start with the cake at the bottom so that it provides a base. It makes it easier to serve.
- Here are the layers I did: 1 – Layer of Cake 2 – Drizzled Caramel Sauce on top of the cake 3 – Layer Vanilla Pudding 4 – Layer 1 Can of Apple Pie Filling 5 – Layer of Cool WhipRepeatTop it off with Cool Whip and Caramel and enjoy!