Hot and sour soup (No meat & Easy). If you wish to add them, then remember to mix in some julienne ginger. This restaurant-style Hot and Sour Soup recipe is the best!! It's quick and simple to make, easy to adapt to Traditional hot and sour soup is actually incredibly easy to make as well.
Soak the mushrooms in water until it is fully hydrated and become very soft Use scallop or shrimps in place of meat for the seafood version, make a chicken hot and sour soup or omit the meat if you prefer it to be vegetarian. Serve this with one of my other popular. Chinese Hot and Sour soup broth is made with chicken stock which is flavoured with typical Asian Hot and Sour Soup is the BEST Chinese Soup for a cold! You can have Hot and sour soup (No meat & Easy) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot and sour soup (No meat & Easy)
- It’s 800 ml of Water.
- It’s of Bit of shredded black fungus.
- Prepare 3 pcs. of Shiitake mushroom.
- It’s 1 of ⁄4 Block Tofu.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 30 ml of White vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of White pepper.
- You need 1 tsp. of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Corn starch.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 2 pcs. of Chili pepper.
Hot and sour soup is a variety of soups from several Asian culinary traditions. In all cases, the soup contains ingredients to make it both spicy and sour. Hot and sour soup can be found on any takeout menu or Chinese buffet line in the US. It ranges in quality and flavor from awesomely delicious to lukewarm, tasteless, and gloopy.
Hot and sour soup (No meat & Easy) step by step
- Soften the black fungus and shiitake mushrooms with hot water.
- Shred tofu, carrot. Black fungus, mushrooms cut into strips.
- Mix white pepper and vinegar. Mix corn starch and water. Stir the eggs evenly.
- Boil carrots, shiitake, black fungus, and tofu.
- Add salt and soy sauce.
- Mix in the egg and stir slowly.
- Add chili pepper.
- Add corn starch water, stir quickly and bring to boil.
- A. Important: Add the white pepper and vinegar to the soup right before serving. (These two will become tasteless if cook for too long.).
There was a time when I never thought to make it myself and resigned myself to the luck of the draw when it came to ordering it. Hot and sour soup is a lot like chili; every family has their own recipe, and each family thinks that theirs is the best. Hot and sour soup (Suan La Tang) is a common dish popular in China especially in cold winter. It is firstly invented for poor people who need to warm their I will introduce the authentic version later. But you can have some basic idea about how the meat can be after making this hot and sour soup.