For Summer Fatigue Simple Cold Miso Soup.
You can have For Summer Fatigue Simple Cold Miso Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of For Summer Fatigue Simple Cold Miso Soup
- You need 1/2 block of Tofu.
- You need 1/2 of of one Cucumbers.
- It’s 2 of Okra.
- It’s 1/2 piece of Ginger.
- Prepare 5 of cm Green onion.
- You need 3 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- It’s 300 ml of Japanese dashi stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 1 of White sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Plain cooked rice.
For Summer Fatigue Simple Cold Miso Soup instructions
- Chop the cucumber into small pieces and dice the tofu into 1 cm cubes. Rub some salt into the okra, boil it quickly and chop it into small pieces.
- Chop the green onion finely. Julienne the ginger and shiso leaves and soak them in water.
- Bring the dashi stock to the boil and add the miso. Add the tofu, let it simmer gently, then let it cool down.
- Fill the serving bowls with rice, pour in the mixture from Step 3, then sprinkle on the green onion, shiso leaves, ginger, okra and white sesame seeds.