Glazed Salmon. This Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon from Delish.com is the most addicting salmon recipe ever. Marinate your salmon fillets in a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, and red pepper flakes for a tasty glazed "This recipe is the most delicious salmon recipe, easy to prepare and very refreshing. This Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon Recipe is an easy weeknight dinner idea that will have everyone coming back for seconds!
In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix marinade ingredients. Soy Glazed Salmon is an easy oven baked salmon recipe you can make at home with a delicious soy salmon glaze. Pop these protein-packed salmon fillets in the oven before whipping up a sweet basting sauce. You can have Glazed Salmon using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Glazed Salmon
- It’s 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 lb of Salmon.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Non-stick spray.
This tangy entree cooks up in minutes making it a perfect meal for busy. Honey Glazed Salmon Recipe with the addition of apple cider for a delicious caramelized flavor. Salmon fillets are cooked in a honey and apple cider glaze on stovetop, then served over fresh wilted. This Balsamic Glazed Salmon is one of my favorite ways to prepare salmon!
Glazed Salmon step by step
- Heat broiler on high. In a small bowl, combine the sugar and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Place the salmon and sliced onion on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil and non-stick spray. Add garlic on salmon and sprinkle salt and black pepper. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Broil until the salmon is opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes, spooning half the soy sauce glaze over the fish during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Serve the salmon and onion with the remaining glaze.
It's easy to make, yet the end results are amazingly delicious! It's just one of those impressive entrees that's sure to please yet. Honey Glazed Salmon – The easiest, most flavorful salmon you will ever make. I'm always intimidated to cook with salmon. It's one of those temperamental ingredients that can be completely.