Tofu Chocolate Chip Muffins. These Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins are just like mom used to make! The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin that's perfect for breakfast or brunch. How do you keep muffins from getting soggy?
Today is a muffin day, a healthy banana chocolate chip muffin day! With a few bananas on hand, ripe as can be, I decided to put them into. These Yogurt Chocolate Chip Muffins are so moist and high in protein thanks to Greek Yogurt! You can have Tofu Chocolate Chip Muffins using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tofu Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Prepare 200 grams of ★Pancake mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Cocoa powder.
- You need 200 grams of Silken tofu (no need to strain).
- You need 40 grams of Sugar (I use light brown).
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Chocolate chips.
Perfect to make ahead for breakfast! These yogurt chocolate chip muffins were such a hit with my daughter Madison! She said they are the BEST muffins she ever tasted! Freshly baked, these muffins are perfection.
Tofu Chocolate Chip Muffins step by step
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Combine the ★ ingredients.
- Combine the sugar and egg and beat very well.
- Break up the silken tofu with your hands, add it in, and mix it in very well.
- Add the butter and mix that in very well too.
- Add the ★ ingredients in 2-3 batches, gently stirring with a rubber spatula with each addition.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips and lightly stir them in.
- Pour the batter into muffin cups until about 70% filled.
- Bake in an oven heated to 190℃ for 25-30 minutes. If there isn't any raw batter stuck on an inserted skewer, they're done! Let them cool and enjoy.
- You can also make these in a pound cake pan.
A perfect crispy top that will pop right off (the proper way to eat a muffin) and fluffy body that makes them stand tall. Chocolate chips: I prefer mini chocolate chips because you get more in every bite and muffins look super cute. How to Make Chocolate Chip Muffins. Both my daughters love these chocolate chip muffins! Both my daughters love these chocolate chip muffins!