Baked Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon. Salmon fillets, preferably wild or farmed organically. Place the salmon fillets skin-side down on a lightly oiled, foil-lined baking sheet. Slather the tops of the fillets with the mustard and brown sugar glaze and slide them into the top half of your oven.
This flavorful salmon recipe is a winner. The marinade adds a lovely flavor without taking away from the salmon. Even those who aren't too fond of fish Put the salmon into a large plastic freezer bag and add half of the marinade. You can cook Baked Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
- It’s 5 of Salmon Fillets.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic Cloves; Diced.
- You need 6 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 3 tsp of Water.
- You need 1 dash of of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of of pepper.
Reserve the remaining marinade for basting. Seal the bag and turn it several. Generously season the salmon fillet all over with salt and pepper. Place skin-side down on the foil next to the foil crease.
Baked Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon step by step
- Season the salmon fillets to taste with Garlic Salt, and Pepper.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and olive oil until sugar is dissolved.
- (If more sauce is necessary, add 3 more tablespoons of Soy, and of Brown Sugar, 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil, 2 Teaspoons of water.
- Stir in the PreSliced Garlic.
- Place the salmon in a large resealable plastic bag adding the soy sauce mixture to the bag. Seal and turn to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or more if necessary, The longer you marinate it the better. (Turn Salmon over every hour. If only 2hrs marinating, Flip over every 30min).
- Preheat oven to 450°F. On a foil-lined pan, bake the salmon for 12-14 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Make a side of extra sauce, bring to a small boil in a pot, and put aside for topping Salmon and Rice if made. Enjoy! :).
Pour the glaze all over the salmon, lifting the salmon to get some of it underneath. How to make Garlic Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon? Since this is a fast recipe to make, the first step would be to have all of your ingredients together Baking the salmon in foil is one of the best ways to get a moist and juicy fish. It will cook evenly, and the glaze moisture will keep it just perfectly juicy! This Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon Recipe is an easy weeknight dinner idea that will have everyone coming back for seconds!