Butternut soup. Deliciously Creamy Butternut Squash Soup is so rich in butternut flavour! Full of butternut flavour, this soup is perfect for when you're craving a warm and creamy bowl of comfort. Watch how to make the best butternut squash soup in this short video!
This Butternut Squash Soup Recipe is creamy and delicious, without being loaded up with heavy cream. It's easy to prepare, and the incredible flavor of the butternut squash really shines. This butternut squash soup recipe is the best! You can cook Butternut soup using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butternut soup
- It’s 2 of medium Butternut, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 3 of medium Potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- It’s 3 of baby Onions, peeled and coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato, coarsely chopped.
- You need 1000 ml of chicken Stock.
- Prepare 125 ml of Orley Whip.
- It’s 10 ml of Salt.
- Prepare 5 ml of freshly ground black Pepper.
- Prepare 3 ml of ground Cumin.
- Prepare 3 ml of ground Coriander.
- Prepare 3 ml of Masala.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s of fresh Coriander Leaves (optional).
- Prepare of dices smoked Bacon (optional).
- Prepare of diced Biltong (optional).
Made with squash, ginger, rosemary & sage, it's super creamy and full of My favorite fall tradition is making butternut squash soup on Sunday afternoons. This Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup recipe is naturally vegan and gluten-free, easy to make, and SO delicious! Butternut Squash Soup is a creamy bowl of comfort food goodness! Butternut Squash Soup is a classic soup dish.
Butternut soup instructions
- Add Butternut, Potatoes, Onions, Tomato and Stock to Soup Casserole..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered till the vegetables are cooked through and soft..
- Pulp vegetables and stock till smooth. Add Orley Whip and all spices. Return to stove and heat through..
- Serve with you choice of garnish..
It's smooth and creamy and total comfort. Making soup from butternut squash is one of our go-to moves during the fall. This soup will work without them! You simply roast the squash with a couple diced potatoes until tender. A soul-warming, flavorful soup that's perfect for fall and winter.