Broiled Salmon with Broccoli & Shiitake Mushrooms. Broil the broccoli while you prepare the salmon. Thinly slice the scallions and finely grate the lemon zest, then add them to a small bowl with the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cut the broccoli into smaller florets and let simmer in lightly salted water for a couple of minutes.
This broiled salmon recipe is one of my go-to weeknight dinners because it's good for you, easy to make, and truly delicious. I often serve it with olive oil broccoli salad. I make the broccoli salad in advance, so all I have to do at dinnertime is make the salmon. You can cook Broiled Salmon with Broccoli & Shiitake Mushrooms using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broiled Salmon with Broccoli & Shiitake Mushrooms
- You need 2 of Broccoli Crown.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Fresh Ginger.
- It’s 8 of Fresh Shitake Mushrooms.
- It’s 8 oz of Fresh Wild Salmon.
- You need 1 of as needed Organic First Press Olive Oil.
It's truly one of the easiest dinners I. Broiled Salmon with Garlic Tomatoes, Succulent and Simple. Meaty, rich, and wonderfully versatile, salmon has always been a favorite fish to cook with, especially during my personal chef days when healthy recipes were always a top priority. Broiled salmon that has been marinated in sweet chili sauce, soy sauce & ginger develops a lovely caramelized top while cooking.
Broiled Salmon with Broccoli & Shiitake Mushrooms step by step
- Preheat oven to broil. Oil glass dish and flip salmon. Season with organic sea salt, garlic, and cumin. Broil 20-30 min depending on thickness. Finely chop ginger, slice mushrooms, and chop broccoli as desired. Preheat pan med/high : heat olive oil, stir fry ginger, mushrooms, and then add broccoli. Cook only until broccoli turns bright green, al dente. Serve together.
I usually like plain salmon, and tried this because I had all the ingredients. Served it with plain jasmine rice and broccoli. Fresh salmon, broiled in a sharp, snappy herb butter sauce, truly melts in your mouth. Place the salmon fillets skin-side down on the prepared pan. Use a broiling pan and cover with aluminum foil.