Shrimp pasta salad. Prep the ingredients while you heat the pasta water and cook the pasta. Shrimp Pasta Salad is the perfect dish to take to a potluck or party! It comes together within just minutes and it's incredibly delicious!
Shrimp Pasta Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This Shrimp Pasta Salad is the perfect easy weeknight dinner or fast side to bring to a barbecue or picnic! It comes together with easy to find ingredients and the most delicious sauce! You can have Shrimp pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp pasta salad
- You need 3 cup of Medium pasta shells.
- It’s 8 oz of Cooked, shelled shrimp.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped celery.
- It’s 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chopped fresh dill weed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dijon-style mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of Honey.
Learn how to make a Shrimp & Pasta Shells Salad! This shrimp pasta salad recipe isn't thick and gloppy with mayo. How to Make Shrimp Pasta Salad. Simply cook the macaroni according to package instructions, then drain and let cool.
Shrimp pasta salad step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse and drain.
- In a salad bowl mix shrimp, celery, onion, and dill weed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For dressing, in small bowl combine yogurt, mustard, lemon juice and honey. Mix until smooth.
- Add cooked pasta to shrimp mixture. Add dressing; toss to coat. Refridgerate at least 1 hour before serving.
This quick and easy pasta salad recipe is sure to be a hit at your next party. The Old Bay adds tons of flavor too. This shrimp and pasta salad is the perfect main dish salad for a hot summer lunch or dinner. The Shrimp Pasta Salad recipe out of our category Shrimp! Salad shrimp is one of my favorites.