Simple Pancake Mix, Tofu, and Kinako Doughnuts for a Snack.
You can have Simple Pancake Mix, Tofu, and Kinako Doughnuts for a Snack using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Pancake Mix, Tofu, and Kinako Doughnuts for a Snack
- Prepare 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 1 packages of is about 250 grams Silken tofu. I used one package of the three packages kind. They are 100 yen a pop so they are cheap.
- You need 1 of egg Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Kinako.
- Prepare 1 of Powdered sugar. If you have it.
Simple Pancake Mix, Tofu, and Kinako Doughnuts for a Snack step by step
- Prepare your ingredients. As for the tofu, I used one pack of the three pack style. I used silken tofu.
- Put the tofu in a bowl and break it up well with a whisk. The idea is to make it smooth.
- Add the egg in and mix well. Mix it until it's fluffy. People with egg allergies. You can make it without eggs and it will still be delicious.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of the salt and mix well.
- Add in the 3 tablespoons of kinako and mix well.
- Finally add in the pancake mix and mix well till it's no longer floury.
- You want it to look like this.
- Scoop with a spoon, and then drop them into the oil and fry them. Use two spoons to kinda form them into balls. They aren't going to be perfect, but they don't need to be.
- Once they start to turn brown, move them around with some cooking chopsticks until they become golden brown.
- They are done.
- If you have some powdered sugar, I'd recommend sprinkling some on top to make it more delicious. Out of all the recipes that I have made, this version was the best. They are bite sized so you can go to town on them!.
- If you don't use an egg, it's fine. In that situation, use 1-2 tablespoons of milk or soy milk. This also makes it a bit healthier.