Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp ?.
You can cook Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp ? using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp ?
- You need 1 box of linguine (16 ounce).
- It’s 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes (untrained).
- It’s 1 of small can diced green chilis.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of margarine.
- You need 2 Bags of Shrimp (Raw, peeled and deveined), rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle Adobo.
- Prepare of Few spoons Ricotta cheese (I added about 5 tablespoons).
- Prepare of Sprinkle parsley flakes.
Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp ? instructions
- In a large pot heat up your Rotel diced tomatoes and can of green chilis with your tablespoon of margarine..
- Mix well then add your 2 bags of raw shrimp ?..Cook until shrimp are almost nice and pink.Remove from heat..
- Next add the condensed tomato soup, black pepper and adobo.. Stir well..
- Bring some water to a boil for your linguine in a different pot and add a little bit of salt to boiling water, then boil linguine until al dente, drain well..
- Mix drained linguine with ricotta cheese then add that to your shrimp and tomato sauce in pot..
- Mix all well.Sprinkle parsley on top..
- Serve and enjoy ?! You may want to add some Parmesan cheese on top if you like !! ?.