Simple Tofu Black Sesame Blancmange.
You can cook Simple Tofu Black Sesame Blancmange using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Tofu Black Sesame Blancmange
- You need 1/2 block of Tofu.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Black sesame paste.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- You need 1 of Sesame seeds, sugared red beans etc.
- Prepare 1 of Maple syrup.
Simple Tofu Black Sesame Blancmange step by step
- Drain the tofu for around 20 minutes. This is Pecchin's recipe "How to Drain Tofu for Sloppy Housewives". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143046-simple-and-easy-drained-tofu.
- Mix the tofu, lemon juice, black sesame paste and maple syrup together with a hand mixer (or in a food processor) until smooth.
- You can use either silken or firm tofu for this recipe (firm tofu gives a denser dessert) but firm tofu does tend to go lumpy so blend it well.
- Add to a glass or container and top with your preferred toppings. Chill in the refrigerator then serve.
- Recipe variation: "Tofu No-Bake Cheesecake". Feel free to give it a try. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156846-simple-tofu-no-bake-cheesecake.
- Recipe variation: "Simple! Tofu Strawberry Yogurt". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152743-simple-tofu-desserts-strawberry-yogurt.
- Recipe variation: "Simple! Tofu Chocolate Mousse". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156001-chocolate-flavored-tofu-mousse.
- Recipe variation: "Simple! Tofu Matcha Purin Custard Pudding". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153500-simple-tofu-matcha-custard-pudding.