Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust. Slide dough onto preheated pizza stone, using a spatula as a guide. Remove from oven; spread cheese evenly over dough. Combine cream cheese with chopped fresh dill and lemon juice.
The Best Fresh Salmon Pizza Recipes on Yummly Rinse the zucchini and cut lengthwise into strips. Divide the chickpeas between four glasses and place a small spoonful of sour cream on top. You can cook Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust
- Prepare of Zucchini Crust.
- You need 2 cup of Zucchini, finely grated, lightly packed.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal.
- You need 3 tbsp of Egg Whites.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 4 oz of Smoked Salmon ,thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Classico Traditional Basil Pesto.
- It’s 1/2 medium of Red Onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of Kraft Fat Free Mozzarella.
Layer the salmon, onion and zucchini over it and spoon the remaining sour cream on top. Need a special meal in a hurry? This zucchini pizza crust as a healthy twist on your favorite traditional pizza dough. Filled with greens, this pizza packs a nutritional punch!
Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust instructions
- Place grated Zucchini in a strainer.
- Sprinkle the Zucchini with sea salt and toss.
- Place strainer over a large bowl and let the zucchini drain for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the grated zucchini into a dry dish towel , and wring the towel over the sink until the water from the zucchini is squeezed out.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add Almond meal as needed to make a dough(not too wet, not too dry).
- On a Parchment-lined pizza pan, spread the zucchini mix out into an oval shape, I used a wooden spoon to do this and to press it down to compact.
- Place place the pan on the bottom of the oven and back for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan and flip the crust, bake for another 5 minutes.
- remove the crust.
- Brush 2 cups of Classico Traditional Basil Pesto evenly over the crust.
- Bake on the top level of the pan for 3 minutes and remove.
- Add red onions and cheese evenly, bake on the top level for another 2 minutes and remove.
- Add smoked salmon slices over the top of pizza and bake for 1 minute.
- Remove and let cool fro 5-10 minutes. (optional Capers can be added).
Place a large piece of parchment paper on a clean countertop and drizzle it with olive oil. Spread the zucchini dough onto the. My love for smoked salmon pizza developed during high school days. It is always prepared with salmon as the key ingredient. Cover each pizza with smoked salmon slices.