Pineapple honey shrimp and veggies.
You can have Pineapple honey shrimp and veggies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple honey shrimp and veggies
- You need 6 cup of frozen veggies bag.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil or your fav.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of small peeled cooked shrimp.
- You need 1 can of small can pineapple slices.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey or light syrup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of bbq sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken broth powder.
Pineapple honey shrimp and veggies step by step
- If shrimp is frozen like mine was set a side in a container with warm water or cold so it can defrost. In a separe pot put the water with your veggies and chicken broth to boil or until veggies are soften. You can check by putting a fork through it or at your desired state.
- In a frying pan put the oil wait a minute for it to warm up and add pineapple with shrimp. You can add a dash of lemon pepper, seasoned salt, or salt just a dash since soy sauce and everything else contains its own salt. Drizzle the honey or light syrup to the shrimp and pineapple. Drain the veggie pot and add the veggies to your pan or wok. Add soy sauce, bbq sauce, and dash of salt if needed. stir until done.
- Taste and serve with a side of white rice or what ever you like:).