Cream of Shrimps. From Shrimp Enchiladas, Creamy Shrimp Scampi, Shrimp Dip and many more, visit CampbellsKitchen.com. for recipe inspiration. Shrimp in cream sauce is not the only shrimp recipe that I make often. The recipe calls for adding bay shrimp (those little tiny precooked ones) but the Cream of Shrimp Soup is so full of shrimp flavor that I can leave the fresh shrimp out.
Using this cream soup to flavor white rice and makes an easy side dish for dinner. or for a bed of shrimp-flavored rice under broiled shrimp. but it also has a good shrimp taste with pieces of shrimp in the mix to enjoy for a single cup of hot snack between meals. This cream soup can be used, mixed in with any pasta. Stir in the cream, parsley, paprika, salt and pepper. You can cook Cream of Shrimps using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream of Shrimps
- Prepare 1 pint of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 10 of shrimps (cooked and chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of Seafood broth or Shrimp broth.
- Prepare 1/4 of Mozzarella Cheese (grated).
- You need 1/2 of White Onion (small diced).
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper (small diced).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- It’s of White Pepper (as desire).
- It’s of Salt (as desire).
Butterfly shrimp, by cutting lengthwise almost in half, but leaving shrimp attached at opposite side. Butter shallow. and top with shrimp soup right from the can . Sprinkle with lots of Parmesan cheese. Add cream to skillet; bring to.
Cream of Shrimps step by step
- In a cooking pot, saute the onions and the bell peppers. When fully caramelized, add the shrimps.
- Pour the Heavy Cream and stir. Add the broth and continue stiring.
- Season with the nutmeg, white pepper and salt. Be careful when seasoning. When the batter gets thick, flavors tend to concentrate and the cream ends salty. I suggest to go light with the seasoning.
- When the cream gets thick, remove from the burner. Let it set for 2 mins. Using a hand whisk, add the mozzarella cheese while stiring with the whisk. This step is to prevent the cheese to cook quickly and not melt correctly.
- Enjoy!!! ?.
Add the carrots, onion, celery, potato and shrimp shells. In small batches puree the soup in a food mill or food processor. Juicy, plump shrimp smothered in a creamy garlic sauce. While pasta is cooking, prepare the shrimp and sauce. This is a cream sauce I make with a can of condensed cream of shrimp soup.