Turmeric Shrimp Rice Pilaf.
You can have Turmeric Shrimp Rice Pilaf using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turmeric Shrimp Rice Pilaf
- Prepare 3 lbs of white shrimp peeled.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of orange bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need of Turmeric.
- It’s 1 pound of no. 65 Orzo pasta.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s 4 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- It’s of Cracked black pepper.
- It’s of Juice of 2 lemons.
- It’s 2 drops of Liquid shrimp and crab boil.
Turmeric Shrimp Rice Pilaf step by step
- Use Olive oil and butter to saute orzo pasta in a pot on medium heat.
- Next add onion and garlic and continue to stir.
- Then add the bell peppers and continue to stir.
- Add water and chicken bouillon stirring well to melt the cubes then add garlic salt and pepper, lemon juice and liquid crab boil.
- Coat shrimp with turmeric and add to mixture stirring well, turn heat off and place the lid on pot to let the shrimp steam.
- In about 10 minutes the orzo has soaked up all the rest of the liquid and your shrimp was done before that 😉 now you are DONE 😋😋😋😋 ENJOY 💗💗💗💗.