Cajun Bake. In this easy recipe for baked Cajun chicken, chicken breast is coated with a tasty rub I have several more excellent recipes in my arsenal, and this Cajun chicken recipe is. My family loves pasta, so I decided to get in the kitchen and come up with my own chicken pasta bake. Cajun seasoning is a simple spice blend that typically contains a mix of paprika, garlic and onion powders, dried thyme, and a hint of cayenne.
Cajun Chicken Recipe that can be baked, pan fried or grilled. Hey guys welcome back to my YouTube channel. Tonight I'm making this delicious Cajun baked dish. You can cook Cajun Bake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Bake
- You need 1 Lb of Yellow Potatoes.
- You need 4 Ears of corn on the cob or 8 if cut in half.
- It’s of Smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 Lb of frozen peeled Shrimp.
- You need of Cajun Seasoning.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Lemon.
This dish is so delicious and flavored its kinda ridiculous. Baked chicken legs are so easy to make provided a few easy steps are followed. The Cajun seasoning adds to the simplicity of this delicous dish. The Best Cajun Baked Fish Recipes on Yummly
Cajun Bake instructions
- Pre- Heat oven to 400.
- Foil entire pan & slice up Potatoes(in half) and Smoked Sausage.
- Put Ears of Corn, Peeled Shrimp, Sausage & Potatoes on pan.
- Add about 5 Slices of butter. Sprinkle Cajun Seasoning, Salt & Pepper.
- Bake for one hour or until Potatoes are soft.
- After taking out of the oven squeeze lemon juice over the top, and enjoy!.
Homemade natural cut fries, seasoned with a cajun spice blend and baked to a crisp perfection in the oven. Cajun-Baked Tofu. with Braised Collards and Creamy Grits. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake made with blackened chicken, creamy alfredo sauce and cavatappi pasta. Cajun Baked Fillet of Largemouth Bass is simple to prepare and can become a very Baked foods are healthier than fried foods and that's a fact. This mouthwatering baked chicken thighs recipe is seasoned with a Cajun flair, then seared and baked with peppers and.