Summertime Grilled Chicken – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Summertime Grilled Chicken using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summertime Grilled Chicken
- Prepare of pineapple marinade.
- Prepare 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of teriakyi sauce.
- You need 5 piece of chicken breasts.
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pineapple.
Summertime Grilled Chicken Step By Step
- Heat all the marinade ingredients in a sauce pan. Remove from heat before it starts to boil. Let set 5-10 before pouring over chicken. Cover and place in fridge for at least 30 mins. I tend to leave it for a couple hours.
- Place on grill and brush with BBQ sauce repeatedly til done. Cooking time will vary depending on thickness of chicken. I usually cook mine 20 mins.