Balsamic vinaigrette marinade chicken breasts with brown rice an.
You can have Balsamic vinaigrette marinade chicken breasts with brown rice an using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Balsamic vinaigrette marinade chicken breasts with brown rice an
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 4 of ziploc bags.
- You need 1 of seasonings: rosemary, lemon pepper, ground paprika, ground red pepper, basil, italian dressing seasoning, parsley flakes, & garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of Litehouse Balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
- You need 1 of you can use minute maid brown rice OR brown rice in a bag.
- Prepare 1 of frozen broccoli (whole bag).
- Prepare 1 of whole stick of butter (8 tbsp).
- You need 1 of onion; cut in half.
- You need 1 of green onion (1 head to dice in tiny pieces).
Balsamic vinaigrette marinade chicken breasts with brown rice an instructions
- Best to marinade overnight: wash chicken n place in a bowl; use seasonings given on both sides of chicken n then place 1 chicken in a ziploc bag.
- Pour TWO TABLESPOONS of balsamic vinaigrette dressing in each bag n seal it; place in fridge to sit overnight.
- NEXT DAY (or when ready lol)- turn oven on to btwn 375° & 400°.
- Ready!.. grab a pan n butter it with whole stick of butter (8 tbsp exact); dice up a HALF of onion n ONE HEAD of green onion n put in pan; put in oven for butter to melt.
- Once butter is melted mix the onions around in butter; lay chicken breasts in pan n NEXT pour the marinade from each bag onto top of each chicken breasts n rub it in.
- I didn't time so you have to watch your chicken.. look at chicken after 20 mins n flip it over.. another 20 to 30 mins check chicken for tenderness n flakiness n taste it.. should look crisp n flakey n shld be done.
- Cook your brown rice n DO NOT add any seasonings or salt or anything to it.
- Cook your broccoli n DO NOT add any seasonings or salt or anything to it.
- Once your chicken is ready take out of pan n place in plate; the pan shld still have juices n lots of flavor left over from chicken.. add your brown rice n broccoli to the pan n stir in all juices n flavors for a great mix.
- VOILA! your meal is complete.. Enjoy! 💜.