Cheesy Shrimp and Riced Cauliflower Casserole. Cheesy Chicken Cauliflower Rice Casserole makes for a crowd-pleasing meal that comes together in very little time. Quick and real easy for busy weeknights, and the leftovers are just as good as the first day. I hear from a lot of people trying to adjust to a low carb diet.
Craving shrimp and grits since i started low carb – this will serve as my "grits" for sure! The Best Cauliflower Rice Casserole Recipes on Yummly Most grocery stores also sell riced cauliflower and it's totally fine to use either fresh (found in the produce section and called 'cauliflower crumbles' at Walmart This healthy broccoli rice casserole is so easy, so cheesy, and a total winner in my book! You can have Cheesy Shrimp and Riced Cauliflower Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Shrimp and Riced Cauliflower Casserole
- It’s 1 Package of crumbled bacon.
- It’s 1 lb. of Frozen Shrimp thawed.
- Prepare 1 of Onion medium diced or cup of chopped green onions.
- You need 4 cups of riced Cauliflower cooked.
- Prepare of Baby Bella Mushrooms sliced 1 small pkg.
- It’s 8 oz of Finely grated Mexican Cheese.
- Prepare of Bacon grease from cooking bacon.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese 1/4 cup grated.
This cauliflower is baked in a Cheddar cheese sauce dotted with colorful red and green bell pepper pieces. Stir in the cauliflower, and transfer to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and paprika over the top of the dish. Add this Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole to your holiday menu for a delicious side dish everyone will love!
Cheesy Shrimp and Riced Cauliflower Casserole instructions
- Cook Bacon,set aside and crumble.
- Cook Cauliflower.
- Dice Onions and mushrooms. Cut large shrimp into two pieces. Cook veggies in bacon grease until slightly tender. Add shrimp to mixture and cook on medium heat until pink.
- Add cooked cauliflower and crumbled bacon. Mix well then add cheese saving some to sprinkle on top. Place mixture in small casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Cook at 375 degrees for approximately 10 minutes until cheese melts.
All the flavor of cheesy mashed This Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole will be a delicious side dish to add to your Thanksgiving table as well as a nice alternative. After reviewing the Keto in Five cookbook series in my keto brownies post, I started thinking that I need some more simple recipes on the site. In any case, this delicious Pan Seared Shrimp with Cheesy Spinach Cauliflower Rice is pretty incredible, whether you are Keto or not! It's super easy to make, delicious, healthy, and even gluten free, and I hope this easy recipe will make dinner the favorite part of your. Learn how to make this delicious shrimp and rice casserole recipe that is flavored with butter, garlic, and parsley.