Vickys Grilled Salmon with Tomato & Avocado Salsa GF DF EF SF NF. Jalapeños not only garnish this sweet-smoky grilled salmon but also infuse the oil used to sauté the tomatoes. Spoon the tomatoes and their juices onto a long serving platter. Moist and Easy Perfectly Grilled Salmon Great for when it's too hot to cook indoors this second time I used it for salmon tacos.
This recipe is so beautiful and yet so simple to prepare—it's perfect for entertaining. You just spread a side of salmon with minced garlic, sprinkle with fresh basil, then layer sliced tomatoes on top. Grilled Salmon with Smoky Tomato Salsa. You can have Vickys Grilled Salmon with Tomato & Avocado Salsa GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Grilled Salmon with Tomato & Avocado Salsa GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s of Salsa.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes, deseeded & diced.
- Prepare 2 of avocados, peeled, pitted & diced.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of red onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of low sodium salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s of Salmon.
- It’s 4 of salmon fillets.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- You need of fresh coriander for garnish.
Serve with the spicy tomato relish. How to make Grilled Salmon With Tomato Ginger Relish – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. When vegetables start to sizzle, add tomatoes, crushing with hands. When buying fresh salmon, it shouldn't have any smell, and should be moist and vibrantly colored from deep coral to bright pink.
Vickys Grilled Salmon with Tomato & Avocado Salsa GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and line a baking tray with foil.
- Toss the salsa ingredients together gently and set aside.
- Brush the salmon fillets lightly with oil and season with a little salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the salmon is opaque.
- Place each fillet on top of a bed of salsa and serve with salad leaves, green beans or baby potatoes. My previously posted sweetcorn relish pairs very well with it too! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365605-vickys-sweetcorn-relish-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
The tomatoes provide the carotenoid lycopene, and the spinach delivers plenty of beta-carotene and folate. My family liked this recipe so much, I made it for a potluck the very next day. Everyone raved about it there, too, even people who aren't particularly fond of fish. —Kerin Benjamin, Citrus Heights, California. Combine avocado, tomatoes, cilantro, serrano, and shallot in a medium bowl. Holiday salad with salmon, quail eggs, cherry tomatoes and red caviar.