Garlic Butter Salmon. Using garlic butter and lemon to create the sauce adds an amazing depth of flavor. Rub the minced garlic over the salmon fillets and pour the butter mixture over the salmon and broccoli. Squeeze lemon juice over everything and season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; drizzle with lemon juice. Tender Garlic Butter Baked Salmon with crispy roast potatoes, asparagus and a delicious garlic butter sauce! All baked on a sheet pan for an easy dinner. You can cook Garlic Butter Salmon using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Salmon
- It’s 2 of Salmon fillets.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic mashed.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper and.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of parsley.
THE salmon recipe of your dreams! A complete meal on one pan full of flavour. Garlic Butter Baked Salmon is easy to make using minimal ingredients you already have in your kitchen! In a small bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper, to taste.
Garlic Butter Salmon instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, combine the lemon juice and the mashed garlic. I let the lemon juice reduce down to about a tablespoon worth.
- Next add 2 tbsp worth of butter and let it melt together. The fragrance from the lemon, butter and garlic is just superbly delicious.
- Place the fillets skin side down on a baking tray and using a brush or spoon, brush each fillet with the garlic lemon butter. Season with some salt, pepper, the red pepper flakes and the parsley.
- Cover the fillets in foil and bake for around 15ishmins or until firm.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- I served it with some fattoush salad, roasted capsicum hummus, beetroots with garlic yogurt and pita bread. It was a very satisfying meal.
Spoon the butter mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed. Garlic butter baked salmon in no time at all! Start with a simple lemon garlic butter sauce that's super fancy but also really easy to make. Then we just pour this on top of a filet of salmon and bake it off in the oven wrapped in foil.