Chocolate-Granola Dipped Fruit – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chocolate-Granola Dipped Fruit using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate-Granola Dipped Fruit
- You need 2 of apples, cleaned and sliced into wedges.
- It’s 5 small of bananas (or halved bananas cut lengthwise).
- You need 1/2 carton of whole strawberries, washed and stems removed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- It’s 1 cup of granola.
- Prepare 1 of toothpicks.
Chocolate-Granola Dipped Fruit Step By Step
- Combine chocolate chips and canola oil (to keep chocolate from hardening too fast) and microwave for 45 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds until chocolate is melted.
- Add granola to a large plate so its easier to roll fruit in.
- Dip fruit in chocolate then into granola. Add toothpicks to strawberries for easier dipping/handling. Continue until all fruit is coated. I found it easier to put the fruit on a large serving tray.
- Place fruit tray in fridge to allow chocolate to set about 30 minutes. Enjoy!
- **This is a very versatile recipe that you can make your own. Try different fruits or granola or add nuts to the granola. The possibilities are endless! Also a good recipe for school parties or a quick dessert on a busy weeknight!**