Simply Salmon. Place marinade ingredients in a large casserole dish (or a plate with sides so the marinade doesn't run). Salmon is a winner when it comes to nutrition and flavor; the combination of honey and mustard in this recipe is simple, quick, and awesome. Alton Brown teaches his simple method for perfectly pan-searing wild salmon.
That's kind of a big deal. The key to good salmon is not overthinking it. Today, all we're doing is rubbing the fillets with a little oil and sprinkling them with salt and pepper before popping them in the oven. You can cook Simply Salmon using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simply Salmon
- You need 2 of 3 oz unfrozen Salmon filets.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion,green and red pepper chopped.
- It’s 12 stick of fresh asparagus trimmed.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- You need of seasonings.
- You need of ground black pepper, lemon peel, fresh garlic and garlic salt.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of Nuclear Mayo!.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s of Sriracha or your favorite hot sauce.
Even thick fillets of salmon will cook very quickly so don't wander too far from the oven. Today we're showing you the easiest. Wild-caught Salmon with roasted garlic & butter. Good seafood that's good for you.
Simply Salmon instructions
- I use 2 foil sheets, lay out on counter with 2 slivers of butter on bottom.
- Chop veggies to put in salmon wrap.
- Place salmon on top of veggies, add additional butter slivers, veggies and seasonings and wrap up.
- Bake in oven or toaster oven at 400º for about 10 min.
- Meanwhile I prepare the sticky rice, (separate recipe posted).
- Bring Coconut milk to a slow boil, add tbs of sugar, add 2 cups instant rice, remove from heat let stand 10 min, stirring occasionally.
- Trim asparagus season with garlic salt, cook in microwave 4 minutes.
- I usually make up the Nuclear Mayo, 2 tbsp of mayo and shiracha or your favorite hot sauce.
- Most of everything should be coming together nicely by now, check salmon, stir rice and the asparagus is done.
- PLATE IT AND ENJOY! !!.
Place the Bake Perfect Oven Bag in your oven and expect restaurant-quality flavor from our Simply Bake Salmon, every single time. With no prep and no mess involved, the legends are true: dinner tonight can be both delicious and hassle-free. This Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil is an ultra-easy and flavourful dinner to make during your busy weeknights. This super-simple oven-baked salmon recipe from Delish.com will make salmon a weeknight staple. Here's how to cook a delicious salmon fillet in the oven, along with other important baking tips.