Easy Basic Foil-Baked Salmon.
You can cook Easy Basic Foil-Baked Salmon using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Basic Foil-Baked Salmon
- It’s 3 of cuts Salmon.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Shimeji mushrooms (or other mushroom of your choice).
- Prepare 3 tsp of Butter (or margarine).
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Easy Basic Foil-Baked Salmon instructions
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper, slice the onion into 3mm wedges, then trim and separate the mushrooms.
- Put a dab of butter on aluminum foil, then spread the onions on top. Add a little salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon on top of the onions.
- Top with mushrooms.
- Wrap and cook in a oven for 15-20 minutes. (Adjust the cooking time accordingly.).
- Once it's finished, drizzle on ponzu (citrus-based soy sauce) to taste. I also recommend seasoning it with black pepper and other spices of your choice.
- After Step 3, season with garlic seasoning for a more professional taste.