Healthy Matcha Muffins – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Healthy Matcha Muffins using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Matcha Muffins
- It’s 2 cup of Overripe bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of Unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Avocado.
- Prepare 2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Matcha powder (culinary grade).
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
Healthy Matcha Muffins Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine bananas, avocado, applesauce and eggs in blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour wet mix into dry mix and mix together.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tin. Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.